Getting Smart About Artificial Intelligence
As tools based on artificial intelligence and machine learning become prevalent in the business world, how can companies avoid the bias, misuse and regulatory risks of this technology?
7 Ways to Avoid Live Chat Phishing Scams
The live chat systems that are increasingly common in website customer service also present a new threat vector for cybercriminals.
Key Lessons From Peloton’s Tread+ Recall
A high-profile treadmill recall offers valuable lessons for all consumer product companies.
New Technology for Assessing Property Risks
Advances in technology like aerial imagery and drones can help assess structural risks.
News from the Blog
- 5 Best Practices for Effective Claims Reviews
- Court Overturns Prop 22, California’s Gig Worker Classification Law
- Hurricane Risk Management: Key Considerations Before and After Storms Strike
- Travel Risk Management for LGBTQ+ Employees
- New York City’s New Biometric Information Law Governs Collection and Use of Consumer Health Data
- How to Conduct Better Third-Party Risk Assessments